Chipped Munk 2 Chipped Munk 2

I swear, I remember seeing this on G4's Late Night Peep Show long ago. I was wondering where I could find it again, until now. Thank you for making this.

Squidwards nightmare Squidwards nightmare

Still not as disturbing as the episode, Squid's Visit.

ROMP.FLA ROMP.FLA

If anyone wants to know the context of this video, here it is.

Basically, it started on the Madness Discord chat, where Krinkels and most of the Project Nexus team was. And there was a guy there called Tiny Airman. (Look at the credits, you will see the curse he has been inflicted upon there).

One day, while Krinkels was making an animation, Tiny Airman saw the bloody skull of a madness char, and decided to make a joke drawing of a "normal" Madness character with that skull. Which was a mixture between the "Betrayers" here, and those terrifying guys at the end. Then the meme swept the chat and everyone was on fire. The meme took over, lives were claimed, PN2 codes were scattered, and Krinkels changed his profile picture.

I don't know if the meme took over the animation or it was always supposed to end like this, but thanks to a Tiny Airman's curiosity now we have around 15 corpses to clean up.
Thank you Tiny Airman. Thank you very much.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

CrossCode CrossCode

I got this on Steam, and I love it!

Assault Part-5 Assault Part-5

Do my ears deceive me? I hear the song, "Burn It All" from the movie "Backdraft," in the background during the rescue scene.

Also, the song during the last part is "Path" by "Apocalyptica," just in case anyone wants to know.

Assault part-4 Assault part-4

For those of you who are wondering, the music playing during the Jets vs Submarine part is "On The Take Again" by "Consumed."

REALM: Fraternization (Soundtrack) REALM: Fraternization (Soundtrack)

Great song! when I can afford it, I might buy it too.