CrossCode CrossCode

I got this on Steam, and I love it!

Assault Part-5 Assault Part-5

Do my ears deceive me? I hear the song, "Burn It All" from the movie "Backdraft," in the background during the rescue scene.

Also, the song during the last part is "Path" by "Apocalyptica," just in case anyone wants to know.

Assault part-4 Assault part-4

For those of you who are wondering, the music playing during the Jets vs Submarine part is "On The Take Again" by "Consumed."

Assault Part-3 Assault Part-3

Is that sounds and vocals from System Shock I hear at parts of it?

Hell yeah! System Shock!

We Become What We Behold We Become What We Behold

Found out about this through Markiplier. It was really funny, especially with stuff like "Hats Aren't Cool Anymore" and "Peace Is Boring, Violence Is Viral." For some reason, it reminded me of Cyanide and Happiness too.

This Bunny Kills 4:FUN This Bunny Kills 4:FUN

Someone please tell me the names of the music tracks in this game. I must know what they are!

Some of them sound like something I'd hear from OCremix, and the 2nd stage theme sounds suspiciously like a remix of Launch Base Zone from Sonic 3. The others I dunno what they are. Someone please help.

[Concussion] [Concussion]

I can't find the credits. Can someone give me a list of all the music in this game?

GMR516 responds:

Go to options, the credits are in there. :)

Touch The Core !!! Touch The Core !!!

Decent, and has Gradius mixed in

This game is simple. yet challenging, and really has some unique puzzles. I also liked that gradius reference in the second boss fight.

fortunacus responds:

there are lot more to implement, but give me break. I have busy enough develop new game