Chipped Munk 2 Chipped Munk 2

I swear, I remember seeing this on G4's Late Night Peep Show long ago. I was wondering where I could find it again, until now. Thank you for making this.

Squidwards nightmare Squidwards nightmare

Still not as disturbing as the episode, Squid's Visit.

ROMP.FLA ROMP.FLA

If anyone wants to know the context of this video, here it is.

Basically, it started on the Madness Discord chat, where Krinkels and most of the Project Nexus team was. And there was a guy there called Tiny Airman. (Look at the credits, you will see the curse he has been inflicted upon there).

One day, while Krinkels was making an animation, Tiny Airman saw the bloody skull of a madness char, and decided to make a joke drawing of a "normal" Madness character with that skull. Which was a mixture between the "Betrayers" here, and those terrifying guys at the end. Then the meme swept the chat and everyone was on fire. The meme took over, lives were claimed, PN2 codes were scattered, and Krinkels changed his profile picture.

I don't know if the meme took over the animation or it was always supposed to end like this, but thanks to a Tiny Airman's curiosity now we have around 15 corpses to clean up.
Thank you Tiny Airman. Thank you very much.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Ninja Action - 2 Ninja Action - 2

Awesome job! One long epic Battle against loads of enemies! Just the way I like it! It's like Madness Combat meets Kill Bill or something!

Also the art style reminds me a lot of Puella Magi, with the way you mix drawn animated characters with photoshopped realistic images. Heck, this scenario could work as some sort of Witch Barrier too!

Which reminds me, could you show me how to make stuff like that? I'm trying to make a Puella Magi animation, but that style is so difficult for me. Or maybe share some sprites or something? It would really help me out here!

Ninja Action Ninja Action

I really want the music. where can I download it?

You said it was from some game called Yakuza Revenge, but I can't find it anywhere on Google or Youtube. Could you link me to it and help me?

pokemon Mewtwo mayhem pokemon Mewtwo mayhem

Take that Pokemon

Man this game is so cool, I love it. I wonder when we will expect to sse the sequel.

By the way, I think the music from the Blastoise Boss Fight is the track B.T. Dutch, from the game G-Darius, am I right?

Demented Cartoon Movie! Demented Cartoon Movie!

A great classic

I always loved this. It is so funny, random, and eveything else it can be.

Gleeg Snag Zip!

Madness Manager 2 Madness Manager 2

Juggernaut?

You said the song was called Juggernaut. Wel I can't find it on itunes or NGAP or anywhere. Where can I get it.
Also maybe telling me who the writer of the song Juggernaut in this movie is exactly. I really wanna know, it is such as cool song.

Grumatorium Grumatorium

Neato!

Absolutely Great, kinda reminded me of Bioshock and Thing-Thing.

Tankmen Infinity Tankmen Infinity

The Stick?

What exactly do they do with THE STICK that make it so deadly? Do they hit him over the head with it, or do they shove it up his ass or what?